[RSF] ISODARCO 2023

Author: Alessandro Pascolini
To: iso2018
Subject: [RSF] ISODARCO 2023

Dear Friend,

Please find enclosed and attached information relative to the 60th Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO) (www.isodarco.it).
We hope that you will find this information of interest and we would deeply appreciate your passing it to your friends and colleagues and forwarding it to your mailing list.
Attached is a pdf poster that you can print; we hope that you will kindly circulate and post it on your bulletin board.
Thank you for your collaboration and best personal regards
Carlo Schaerf (Director of the School)

60th Course of the International School on Disarmament and Research on Conflicts (ISODARCO)