[Tails-dev] Tails report for April 2022

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: tor-project
Subject: [Tails-dev] Tails report for April 2022
Tails report for April 2022 <https://tails.boum.org/news/report_2022_04/>

*

    Disoj, our new Project Manager, started working with us.

    It's the first time Tails has a dedicated Project Manager and we are
    all very excited about this change. Disoj will help us work better
    and faster to accomplish our mission
    <https://tails.boum.org/contribute/mission/>.

*

    We got very busy preparing Tails 5.0
    <https://tails.boum.org/news/version_5.0/index.en.html>.

*

    We upgraded all our infrastructure to Debian 11 to ensures that all
    our public and internal servers will continue receiving security
    updates timely after August.

*

    We organized 2 online trainings
    <https://tails.boum.org/news/ciclo_de_autodefensa_digital_mexico/index.en.html>
    for people in Mexico.

    You can download our slides
    <https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/slides/Ciclo_Autodefensa_Digital_202204/Tails-Spanish.odp>
    and the structure
    <https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/promote/material/slides/Ciclo_Autodefensa_Digital_202204/structure/>
    of the training if you want to organize Tails workshops yourself.

*

    Tails has been started more than 783 850 times this month. This
    makes 25 031 boots a day on average.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/