Re: [ZonaRossa] Covid Make Me Bring Chrismas Regards From Ch…

Author: ledlightwholesale
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] Covid Make Me Bring Chrismas Regards From China By Internet
My dear,               During Last Two Years, whether you are headache for covid and also feel Covid made your life more limites. This Chrismas time, you still can not meet with your good supplier for deeper communication and cooperation ? So, our Shineknot Lighting can help your any questions or regards to your chinese suppliers. Or, you can ask us any enquiry about LED Lights, Traditional Lights, Electricity goods, Safety Goods, And Also Tools because we cooperate with more than 500+ Factories  during last 10 years.  We can help you to control all complex things with them.  Doing purchase contract, transfering, inspecting quality, packing, delivery into container. We only charge 5% profit for arranging all these things you can not do directly to many different factories. Because we already had 2 big VIP customers operating with us as this way. If you request more deeper verifying pictures, welcome to vedio call for talking. Merry Chrismas And Happy New Year! I am Cherry !  A special and responsible trading  Lady waiting in Shineknot Lighting . Best rgs!Tongxiang Shineknot Lighting Co.,Ltd No. 902, Greenland, Fazhan  Dadao, Tongxiang,Zhejiang,China  314500Website: www.shineknot.com Email: info@??? Phone/Wechat:+8618705735589