Re: [Tails-testers] connecting to bridges

Author: intrigeri
To: binxthecat2, tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] connecting to bridges
Hi,

binxthecat2 via Tails-testers (2021-08-29):
> testing tails 4.22~rc1. was finally able to connect to bridge but the system clock had to be changed to an incorrect time which i thought was strange. after the upgrade my clock time was now correct but was unable to connect to a bridge. i then picked from a list of different regions, that worked, bridge connected but now the time is wrong which i thought was the problem. anyway the time is wrong but i am now connect through a bridge. thank you for any insight you can provide.

Thanks for your report, it helps us improve Tails!

I'm not sure I'm following what you're trying to explain.

When you say "the time is wrong", do you mean the time displayed in
the middle of the GNOME top bar?

If that is so, then we have plans and work in progress to fix it:
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/issues/6284