[Tails-testers] Failed to upgrade 4.19~rc1 to 4.20~rc1

Author: Paweł Rogaliński
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Failed to upgrade 4.19~rc1 to 4.20~rc1
Hello,

I have a problem to upgrade Tails 4.19~rc1 to 4.20~rc1 - I've got this
constant 'Error while downloading the signing key" message with that
file:///usr/share/doc/tails/website/doc/upgrade/error/check.en.html
recommendation which leads to that
torsocks curl --silent
https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/tails/-/raw/master/config/chroot_local-includes/usr/share/tails/certs/lets-encrypt-r3.pem
\
| sudo tee --append /usr/local/etc/ssl/certs/tails.boum.org-CA.pem \

&& systemctl --user restart tails-upgrade-frontend
which does nothing except some html mess in terminal.
I remember similar problem when I have 4.18 but it was at the time you
had your website down. I upgraded 4.18 to 4.19~rc1 via the command
above, it worked fine and a few days later got that 'Error while
downloading the signing key' msg again every time I run Tails. Meanwhile
I saw there's a 4.19 available but I was waiting for promised rc2 and
today I saw 4.20~rc1 call at your webpage, still having that error
signing key msg. I tried to upgrade but failed. I have persistent volume
so I don't want to do fresh install if possible - is there any way to
solve upgrade problem?
Waiting for your kind reply.
All the best
Pawel