Re: [ZonaRossa] We will attend CTIS show in Shanghai 9-11th …

Author: lydiahe84
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] We will attend CTIS show in Shanghai 9-11th June 2021
Hi ManagerGood day.If you have buying office in China, we would like to warmly welcome you to visit our CTIS booth ( Consumer technology & innovation show) in Shanghai New International Expo Centre from 9-11 th June 2021.New products will be demonstrated there like magsafe wireless charger for iphone 12, magnetic wireless power bank, docking station, USB C hub, laptop stand, power bank etc.Hope we can meet to discuss more.Best regardsLydia