Re: [Cm-cagliari] CWDM DWDM MUX factory price

Author: CWDM DWDM MUX
To: cm-cagliari@inventati.org
Subject: Re: [Cm-cagliari] CWDM DWDM MUX factory price

Untitled document

Hello,

How are you?

We are the professional produce the fiber optical network products for many years,
Our main produces is as below:

WDM

CWDM MUX/DEMUX

DWDM MUX/DEMUX

CWDM SFP+ 1.25G, 10G, 100G

DWDM SFP+ 1.25G, 10G, 100G

FWDM

PLC Splitter

FBT Splitter

Fiber Optical Isolator

Fiber Optical Filter

CWDM SFP+10G, 40KM,
$36.6USD/PC

8CH CWDM MUX/DEMUX with LC or SC connector
$65.8/PC

All the products offer 3years warranty, and have no MOQ Requirement

If you need catalog and pricelist please reply my email, I will send you catalog and price by my official email box.

Regards,
Jacky
Email:credjacky@???