[Tails-dev] Communication with Tails sysadmins

Author: tails-sysadmins
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Communication with Tails sysadmins

Hi,!

Sysadmins came up with a workflow based on the tails/sysadmin GitLab
project, and documented the ways to communicate with them[1]. I'm
copying it below for your convenience:

    In order to get in touch with Tails sysadmins, you can:

      - Create an issue in the tails/sysadmin project[2]
      - Ping all sysadmins anywhere in our GitLab by mentioning the
        @sysadmin-team group
      - See if one of us is on shift in one of our chat rooms[3]
      - Send an e-mail to the sysadmin's mailing list[4]

    [1] https://tails.boum.org/contribute/working_together/roles/sysadmins/#communication
    [2] https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/sysadmin/
    [3] https://tails.boum.org/about/contact/index.en.html#chat
    [4] https://tails.boum.org/about/contact/index.en.html#tails-sysadmins

Feel free to reach us using any of the above, see you around!