Re: [ZonaRossa] ATEX Explosion Proof led lighting

Author: cathy_diao
To: zonarossa
Subject: Re: [ZonaRossa] ATEX Explosion Proof led lighting
Hello, Thanks for your attention!ATEX Explosion proof led lighting fixture, Suiture for Zone 1&2,Zone 21&Zone 22 hazardous area lighting, this is a potertial market,we are waiting for your cooperation.Feateres:1.80% energy saving than traditional HPS/MH/FL lamp.2.Up to 115lm/w high efficacy,50000 hours life span.3.Dialux lighting solution suport.4.OEM Service.For more spec. and price details prease just feel to contact us or visit our website.Unsubscribe please reply"N"Yours Sincerely&Best RegardsCathy Diao/ Sales RepresentativeShen Zhen Cesp Co.,ltdOffice: +86-755 83509822 Phone/Whatsapp/Wechat:+86-13632935074Add: 6th Floor Wangcheng Building,Longhuan East Road, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China