Re: [Tails-project] Proposal: make "stable" our default GitL…

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Proposal: make "stable" our default GitLab branch [Was: GitLab is now in production]
Hi,

sajolida (2020-07-06):
> intrigeri:
>>       That's not great, but perhaps not a blocker, i.e. we could try
>>       and see how it fares in practice?

> Fine with me.

Given you & Cody will be the people who are the most negatively
affected by the change I've proposed, and you agreed to try it out,
I've submitted a MR that implements it:

https://gitlab.tails.boum.org/tails/gitlab-config/-/merge_requests/4

Once this is merged & deployed, please let me know how affects your
work, perhaps after a little while to take time to get used to setting
the destination branch of MRs explicitly to "master" (in my
experience, developers quickly got used to it, so I'm quite
optimistic).

Cheers!