[Tails-project] Migration to GitLab: April 8-10

Author: intrigeri
New-Topics: [Tails-dev] Next attempt to migrate to GitLab: May 19th
Subject: [Tails-project] Migration to GitLab: April 8-10
Hi,

the team working on migrating our issues and Git repositories to
GitLab will have a (remote) sprint on April 8-10.

The tentative plan is to perform the migration during those days.

During those days, expect disruption and long periods of
unavailability of the parts of our infrastructure that are somehow
connected to our Git repositories or to Redmine — that is, in
practice, most of our infrastructure.

Whether we can actually do the migration at that time depends on
a number of factors, including some that we have no control over.

Cheers!