Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Preparing the next monthly report
Hi ignifugo!

On 3/6/20 6:36 PM, ignifugo wrote:

> On 01/03/20 10:04, intrigeri wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> We should start writing the monthly report for last month.
>> I've added my bits. I will fill the "Metrics" section in a few days,
>> once I have received the numbers.
>
> hem, where? I suppose here.. https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/
>
> ok, I find!
> https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails/plain/wiki/src/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_02.mdwn
>
>> ignifugo volunteered to be the coordinator for this report. Thanks!
>> I believe it's the first time you're doing this, so if you need help
>> or a rubber duck, I volunteer :)
>>
>> Cheers!
>
> yep! thanks!
>
> I'm testing the documentation :) about "how to do" a monthly report!
>
> And I realize that I thought the workflow really different :P
>
> AH, I .. thought that was possible not using git :P because is possible
> editing by web the wiki. Maybe could be a way to incorage more people to
> contrib to the report. For the future.

It is possible! All the pages below /blueprint can be edited directly on
the webpage using the 'Edit' link in the menu when you hover over the
wrench symbol in the upper right corner (below the search box).
So you can edit the monthly report directy on
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/monthly_report/report_2020_02/

cheers,
muri