Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: Secure Boot, GRUB, an…

Author: intrigeri
To: evasive_stillness, Tails list for early testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Call for testing: Secure Boot, GRUB, and overlayfs
Hi,

evasive_stillness via Tails-testers (2020-03-03):
> tails-amd64-feature_6560-secure-boot+force-all-tests-4.4-20200229T2121Z-53383fe730+stable@???
>
> flashed it to my USB drive with Etcher, and was able to successfully
> boot to the "Welcome to Tails!" dialog,

Thank you for confirming that this first blocker (booting Tails at
all) will be fixed by these changes!

> but the keyboard and trackpad didn't work.

OK, I've reported about this on #13576. There's been work recently in
Linux upstream to add support for these devices, so I'm hopeful it
will get fixed at some point. Unfortunately it's mostly out of
our hands.

Cheers!