[Tails-testers] privacy-formula.com's impact on online safet…

Author: Adam Roger
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] privacy-formula.com's impact on online safety for kids
Hello there,
I saw that you mentioned https://www.bark.us/ here https://privacy-formula.com/reader/apple-sold-out-kids-privacy-yesterday-under-the-guise-of-screen-time-apps/ and I wanted to share my gratitude concerning your work on promoting tips and information about online safety for kids.

I want to suggest you share an important guide which came out last week. I found it was very thorough on online safety:
https://www.safetydetectives.com/blog/parents-guide-for-safe-youtube-and-internet-streaming-for-kids/

I liked the way they summarized each section with actionable items.

Once again, thanks for helping protect our kids online,
Adam Roger
Security Expert @ SecurityPrivacy.org