[Tails-l10n] Reviewer for danish team

Author: scootergrisen
To: Tails localization discussion
New-Topics: Re: [Tails-l10n] Reviewer for danish team
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Reviewer for danish team
I wanted to get danish translation included in Tails the smart way but
seems that wont happen the way i want.

Seems i have to review 1 or some strings on Transifex on order to get
danish translation into Transifex but the instructions are not clear.

I got link to
https://lists.autistici.org/message/20190930.102822.4d8117c9.en.html
that says:
Please focus on the "tails-misc" component first.

The stuff on Transifex seems to be called ressources and i see 0 if i
search for "tails-misc" but 4-5 if i search for "tails misc". So its not
clear information.

And its not clear what i need to review in order to get all danish
translation included. Do i just need to review 1 string in "Tails Misc -
tails.pot" and everything will be included?

I wanted to try and review 1 string but i can't because im not a
reviewer on the danish team. There are no reviewer.
So can someone make me a reviewer on the danish team?

I still hope you can find a better way to included translations but if
not then please write some better instruction on exactly when need to be
done to get a language included and write it on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/
Something like "your translations will not be included until ..." and
then write what needs to happen and how to get there. How to become a
reviewer etc. What strings needs to be reviewed, do all strings need to
be reviewed etc.
Maybe have a list...
These languages are included in Tails:
These languages have translations but are not included in Tails: