[Tails-project] 2020

Author: Alexandre TERRAT
To: Tails-project@boum.org
Subject: [Tails-project] 2020
Hi All !

Happy New Year 2020

Best Regards
Alexandre TERRAT

—I’m not on Facebook,Twitter,Google,WhatsApp,Insta,Telegram,Matrix,Signal,Mastodon,OTR,RiotIM & Co.
—I’m exceptionally on R² Ricochet Refresh. Ask For #

实名举报需填写真实姓名、身份证号和联系方式等内容。替代对应: CounterMail
The cryptographic content of OpenPGP keys is not considered personally identifiable information.
This includes specifically public key material, self-signatures, and revocation signatures.
The only total trust is given to ciphertext letters sent by post mail, handwritten and signed.

Protonmail PGP ID:
—Email Encryption Key ECC (ed25519)
Fingerprint= 041D 7686 2330 CD44 A082 9D44 1EA0 A597 B7AA 2312
Key ID_PGP/GPG= 0x041D7686

—Contact Encryption Key RSA (2048)
Fingerprint= A449 F387 967C D523 6C9A C10A E4F1 E799 46F4 77B8
Key ID_PGP/GPG= 0xA449F387

—EdDSA= 263/041D76862330CD44A0829D441EA0A597b7AA2312
—ECDH= 263/FE366DF5307FE3E82C44DCEF4A8764859F209E4A

This private E-mail is exclusively established between the sender alexandre.terrat.protonmail[at]protonmail.ch and the recipient.
The information contained in or associated with this communication is privileged, confidential and intended only for the named person.

Any message sent without the sender's consent will violate privacy laws and will be prosecuted to the extent permitted by applicable European law.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are informed that any distribution, distribution or copy of this communication to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Thank you for your understanding.

https://write.as/alexandreterrat/