Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of o…

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Call for feedback: proof-of-concept of our issues in GitLab
Wow, it super cool to see that you already have an automated import
process :)

Things I could spot within 20 minutes of browsing through it:

- Redmine issues are sometimes referenced with '#' and sometimes
without. For example:

https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues/17227

Without: Original created by @sajolida on 17227 (Redmine)

With: Blocks #16711

I wonder whether it might make it harder to use the internal search.

- The color scheme of some tags is not accessible. For example white on
neon green (definitely) and white on orange (probably). But I guess
that's easy to change afterwards :)

- I don't understand the labels that are only numbers (eg. 165) and they
lead to empty lists. For example:

https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues?label_name%5B%5D=165

- Some embedded images are broken. For example:

https://0xacab.org/intrigeri/redmine-import-1/issues/17068

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/