Re: [Tails-project] #8948: Reconsider the terminology around…

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] #8948: Reconsider the terminology around "persistence"
sajolida:
> moire:
>
> I also considered dropping the article sometimes to simplify things and
> I think that it's definitely worth exploring. I'm very curious to hear
> Cody's opinion about it and we'll discuss it during our next meeting.
> We really need a native speaker to get these details right I think.

We had our team meeting with Cody today. Before that, he also discussed
and tested some sentences with people who didn't know Tails :)

It seems like we agree on the general idea ("Persistence") but we still
have to fine-tune some examples. His position on articles and using
"Persistence" only all the time is in between moire's and mine.

We'll continue working on this on
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/documentation/style_guide/persistence/
and #8948 until we reached a conclusion. In the meantime, feel free to
continue commenting here as well.

--
sajolida
Tails — https://tails.boum.org/