Re: [Tails-dev] Planning major releases until April 2020

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
CC: tails-rm
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Planning major releases until April 2020
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Here's one last call for comments, ca. 1 month after I started this thread.

FTR, segfault checked and found no bug. Thanks everyone who participated!

I'm now going to update our calendar & Redmine accordingly,
then I'll bootstrap the RM'ing scheduling process.

If at we realize later that this tentative release schedule causes
problems, we can revisit it. Given changes may impact the work (and
deadlines) of a number of people, the earlier we spot problems and
start discussing how to handle them, the better :)

Cheers,
--
intrigeri