Re: [Tails-testers] ***Urgent possible major security flaw, …

Author: Joe Dilla
To: segfault
CC: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] ***Urgent possible major security flaw, please read***
Thanks for both of your prompt replies, after reading the blog post about
the developer that discovered it and seeing the extension still actively
used within tor caused concern that there may be integrated malicious
software that could compromise security.

Apologies for emailing wrong location -- Appreciate the work you all do and
will most definitely donate