Re: [Tails-testers] Tails4_rc1 OnionShare-Gui is Ready Notif…

Author: i4po94+59h012cowrjr4
To: tails-testers@boum.org
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Tails4_rc1 OnionShare-Gui is Ready Notification re-Pops
//////////////////
i attached an .mp4 file,

it seems cosmetic to me, seems like something is looping in the backgrownd, i checked the 3.16 Tails, same thing, so, i guess noone spotted it, or it doesnt matter

op_mb
cheers!

//////////////////

Hi,

i4cwus+blapeflx2dts4--- via Tails-testers:

> 1. open OnionShare (gui)
> 2. select gear icon (settings) in the bottom right corner
> 3. settings gui opens
> 4. start clicking on the "drop and drag files and folders to start sharing" in the OnionShare gui
> 5. onionshare-gui "Settings" is ready begins to pop up/blink in the top middle of the screen notification area
> 6. same can be achieved when clicking on OnionShare or Settings in the bottom of the screen where windows     get minimized to
> 7. there are no notifications stored after all the clicking in the top notification area

Either I can't reproduce this, or I did not understand you correctly.
Sharing a video would help.

One thing I don't understand is: what do you expect to happen instead?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri

----