Re: [Tails-l10n] How to use Weblate glossary?

Author: u
To: tails-l10n, tails-translations
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] How to use Weblate glossary?
Hi!

On 09.10.19 15:56, intrigeri wrote:
> xin:
>>> Could you please retry and tell me if this unlocks the glossary
>>> feature for you? Thanks in advance!
>
>> Now it works well, thanks!
>
> Great, thanks :)
>
> -translations@: next step could be to figure out how to bolt glossary
> permissions onto our access control design. If you think it's worth
> going further than what I just did, or that what I did is wrong, let
> me know and I'm happy to record this in a ticket. For avoidance of
> doubt, I have currently no plan to work on it any further myself until
> we've completed the current iteration of our work.

FTR for the tails-translations@ admin list what you "just did" was:

Giving members of the @Review group these permissions:

- trans | dictionary | Can add dictionary
- trans | dictionary | Can change dictionary
- trans | dictionary | Can delete dictionary

This looks very good to me.

Is this something that can be encoded in puppet or in a config file in
case the VM needs to be set up anew?

Cheers,
u.