Re: [Tails-l10n] How to use Weblate glossary?

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] How to use Weblate glossary?
Hi,

xin:
> Hello, I want to use the glossary functionality included in Weblate

Yeah! :)

> but I didn't found an option to add words. I need another permission
> to do it?

Since I've been involved in the translation platform, IIRC we never
went as far as figuring out stuff about the glossary functionality.
For example, we did not think about how permissions should work
for it.

So for now, I did the smallest possible change I could think of, that
should allow our most trusted translators to give this feature a try.
I gave members of the @Review group, such as xin, these permissions:

- trans | dictionary | Can add dictionary
- trans | dictionary | Can change dictionary
- trans | dictionary | Can delete dictionary

Could you please retry and tell me if this unlocks the glossary
feature for you? Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--
intrigeri