Re: [Tails-dev] Bugfix permission request

Author: segfault
To: tails-dev, _touss
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Bugfix permission request
Hi,

> I've been meaning to contribute to Tais since i went to the 2017 Cryptorave at Sao Paulo, and finally now i had some time to start. I  implemented a bugfix to bug  15102  wich can be found at my branch at Salsa:
> https://salsa.debian.org/touss-guest/persistence-setup/tree/bugfix/15102-have-a-show-passphrase-option-when-creating-persistence <https://salsa.debian.org/touss-guest/persistence-setup/tree/bugfix/15102-have-a-show-passphrase-option-when-creating-persistence>

Thanks for working on this!

> I would like to request permission to edit the redmine ticket, as instructed in step 2 of the merge policy.

Please just go ahead: Create an account on http://redmine.tails.boum.org
and assign the ticket to yourself. If you think you're done with the
implementation and tested that it works, set the ticket fields according
to the merge policy (Status -> Needs Validation, Assignee -> empty).

Feel free to ask here, on the ticket or in the tails-dev XMPP channel if
you have any questions.

Cheers