Re: [Tails-testers] Unusable on devices with AMD Vega Mobile…

Author: Teqleez Motley
To: tails-testers
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] Unusable on devices with AMD Vega Mobile GPUs
> When using UEFI, after boot, I get only a grey screen.

Just out of curiosity;
- could you try booting via rEFInd (separate USB stick which will fix many UEFI problems and let you boot form the other USB stick...), with UEFI enabled in the Bios, Legacy Bios enabled, without SecureBoot?

Ref.
- https://www.rodsbooks.com/refind/
- https://sourceforge.net/projects/refind/
- https://sourceforge.net/p/refind/discussion/