Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Redmine workflow change

Author: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
To: intrigeri, The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Proposal: Redmine workflow change
On Sun 2019-03-24 11:36:11 +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> Thoughts?
>
> I'll be happy to implement this proposal.

I'm not a regular contributor, so you should weight my opinion very
lightly, but this all sounds quite to me.

The more i see technical systems in actual use, the more i think that
simpler tooling is better and more likely to be used effectively, even
if it is not as nuanced.

The argument for nuance is that it can typically represent reality more
closely than the simpler view. But if, in practice, that nuance isn't
widely understood, or is accidentally misused, then that particular
advantage is actually a disadvantage.

Your proposal sounds simpler and therefore more likely to be accurate.

     --dkg