[Tails-testers] Tails 3.12.1 issue

Author: Sunny Karnani
To: tails-testers
Subject: [Tails-testers] Tails 3.12.1 issue
Hello:

I recently attempted to create a live USB for Tails 3.12.1. Version 3.11
previously worked. The system's base OS is OS X and so rEFInd was required
to get past the SIP.

It worked for the first boot. On the second boot, the screen reads

rEFInd - Booting OS
Starting bootx64.efi
Using load options ' '

and then just hangs. After rewriting the USB, I was able to properly boot
the live USB. I tried the sgdisk --recompute-chs /dev/bilibop command
thinking it would solve the problem, but it seems that I'm now unable to
boot even with a freshly written USB. Other Linux partitions boot normally.

Thanks,
Sunny