Re: [Tails-testers] wi-fi adapter

Author: Ron HulduNet - GM
To: Tails list for early testers
CC: Андрей Салихов
Subject: Re: [Tails-testers] wi-fi adapter
Is it of any interest to get info on many WiFi adapters (USB) that
works "out of the box" with Tails?

I do a lot of testing of wireless cards on Linux, and I also use Tails.

What is good to know is Brand and model# , and Version# if any.
Then for each brand/model/version what chipset it/they use.
https://wikidevi.com/ has a -lot- of good info.