Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull][pt] reviewed changes for portuguese

Author: drebs
To: João Jotta, Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] [pull][pt] reviewed changes for portuguese
Hello, João. There exists a team and a list focused on translation to
pt-br (tails-l10n-pt-br@???) and the translations proposed by that
team and list have always been published to the "Português" (pt) section
of the website. I wasn't around many years ago when the decision to
organize it this way was made. You and other pt-speaking people are very
welcome to join that list to discuss better options and/or join forces.
:)

The updates emma mentions in her message have been done through the
"new" translate.tails.boum.org website, which is still being tested and
not completelly integrated with the tails website. But that is on its
way.

There a blueprint page that documents some of those processes:
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/l10n_Portuguese/

--

Quoting João Jotta (2018-10-27 14:49:24)