[More-than-a-BSP] Minutes from meeting on 2017 July 17 at 8p…

Author: isydor
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Minutes from meeting on 2017 July 17 at 8pm CEST
Dear All,
Here are the notes taken from the short (and pleasant!)xmpp meeting
yesterday. (participants: jvoisin, intrigeri, isydor)

Agenda, from
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/more-than-a-bsp/2017-July/000193.html

* Debrief: "happy with the event", "really, really, really different
from a BSP", "residual memories I have are extremely good, at least for
the station I hosted and the general mood", "was super-happy", "very
happy about how the work & leadership was shared among us", could have
tried more to connect the "Design & Graphic" station with laura that was
online.

For the other two:

* status on data analysis of the survey
* BSP report