[More-than-a-BSP] Skills sharing station organisation

Author: Jonathan
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Skills sharing station organisation
Hi,

Here is how I see this station organisation. If somebody has any remarks
I would be pleased to read them :-)

Skills (knowledge ?) sharing station
====================================

Process
-------

People put (broad) subjects on a whiteboard, maybe with some help to define the
broadness, then we count everybody interested by the subject (in a
self-organised way like addings bars next to the topic) and try to find people
able to provide insight into it.

I would setup the whiteboard saturday morning, maybe with a couple of ideas of
my own, then use the lunch break to find insightfull people for the various
subjects and decide how things will happen during the afternoon.

For sunday we will need to see how much people are interested in how many
topics so there is no need to define an organisation now.

Time organisation
-----------------

I was thinking about time-slots of two hours. It should be too much for most
subjects, but I think it would be interesting to keep some time for questions
and topic ideas raised during the session, or maybe simply experience sharing
among the people.

Subjects
--------

A few ideas :

- where is help needed, and with which skills
- communication with the other contributors
- become a member
- getting a package in the archive as a non-member
- decision in the Debian project
- administrative organisation
- group-maintenance organisations

See you saturday,