[More-than-a-BSP] Meeting summary

Author: jvoisin
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Meeting summary
The meeting started at 19h CET, and ended at ~20h CET.

# Attendees
- intrigeri (hosting)
- jvoisin (notes)
- geb
- isydor (at the end)

# Points
- We need to rent a flat for 6 people, in separate beds, and not one
sleeping in the living room, for max 1.3kEUR; spriver and jvoisin will
take care of that
- jvoisin and spriver will clarify the situation wrt. solidarity hosting
- We now have a separate (small) meeting room, hurray! We need to
organise shifts to always have a trusted person downstairs to handle the
upstairs/downstairs transitions that will occur during the BSP.
- About food, Debian France will pay what might/will not be covered by
the two possible sponsors found by intrigeri
- jvoisin is going to be the goto-person to help the Hypra people

PS: The magic one-onliner: `torsocks curl
'https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2017/05/fr/Paris?action=raw' | grep -E
'(ACTION|TBD)'`

I'm going to edit the wiki accordingly ASAP.

--
Julien (jvoisin) Voisin
GPG: 9768FD3CC48815F2