Re: [mat-dev] Christian (https://0xacab.org/christian) reque…

Author: Christian Pietsch
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] Christian (https://0xacab.org/christian) requested Developer access to the mat / mat project.
Hi intrigeri,
hi list,

On Sat, Mar 18, 2017 at 01:55:44PM +0100, intrigeri wrote:
> Christian (https://0xacab.org/christian) requested Developer access to
> the mat / mat project.
> Christian, do you read the list? If yes, can you please tell us why
> you need this access? I *think* that most kinds of contributions can
> be done with "Reporter" status, but I'm new to Gitlab so I'm all ears
> wrt. why "Developer" status may be needed :)

Yes, that is me. When I created my account on 0xacab.org a month ago,
I added a comment to issue 11067 (as you advised previously)
<https://0xacab.org/mat/mat/issues/11067#note_93739>, and then
I clicked a button to join this project there. As far as I can
remember, no choice of access level was given. Reporter status is
appropriate as long as somebody is there to merge pull requests from
me.

Cheers,
C:

--
Christian Pietsch, Bielefeld, Germany, EU
Better living without Google: https://pad.okfn.org/p/google_alternatives