[More-than-a-BSP] Kickstarting meeting(s)

Author: intrigeri
To: more-than-a-bsp
Subject: [More-than-a-BSP] Kickstarting meeting(s)
hi,

a few of us (at least jvoisin and I) will meet tomorrow at 10am CET on
the tails-dev XMPP channel to start working on the organization.
You're of course all welcome there. We'll likely move to another
chatroom to have the meeting, unless tails-dev is particularly quiet.

Sorry for the super late notice. I don't expect we'll decide anything
important; my goal is to start listing what needs to be done, and
when, and at least I won't be doing it on my own as I *almost* started
doing today.

I propose we schedule another meeting in 1-2 weeks so that everyone
has a greater chance to get involved in the organization process.
If anyone wants to lead the scheduling process, e.g. via some web
page, by all means, please do :)

And if there are other people you would like to include in this team:
great! Please invite them to join the list.

cheers,
--
intrigeri