[Lista Criptica] Dump de tots els DNI turcs

Author: fadelkon
To: Criptica - Llista de debat
Subject: [Lista Criptica] Dump de tots els DNI turcs
Hola,
Mireu què m'han passat: http://185.100.87.84/

-----

Turkish Citizenship Database

Who would have imagined that backwards ideologies, cronyism and rising
religious extremism in Turkey would lead to a crumbling and vulnerable
technical infrastructure?

This leak contains the following information for 49,611,709 Turkish
citizens: (IN CLEARTEXT)

     National Identifier (TC Kimlik No)
     First Name
     Last Name
     Mother's First Name
     Father's First Name
     Gender
     City of Birth
     Date of Birth
     ID Registration City and District
     Full Address

Lesson to learn for Turkey:

     Bit shifting isn't encryption.
     Index your database. We had to fix your sloppy DB work.
     Putting a hardcoded password on the UI hardly does anything for
security.
     Do something about Erdogan! He is destroying your country beyond
recognition.

Lessons for the US? We really shouldn't elect Trump, that guy sounds
like he knows even less about running a country than Erdogan does.

----

Encara estic flipant O_o