[Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] Logan CIJ Symposium
Hi,

at 32c3 the Tails project was invited to participate in the 2016 CIJ
Logan Symposium, which will take place 11.-12.03.2016 at the bcc
in Berlin.

    logancij.com
    logancij.com/schedule/

At the symposium we could present or teach Tails in-between sessions
and talk with actual an potential Tails users, but we were also invited
to participate in the panel discussion nº 3 "Tools and Tactics". A few
people were interested in going to the symposium, but so far nobody
started to organize something and nobody volunteered to participate
in the panel discussion.

Some more information about the panel: The person participating need
not appear in the video; other participants will be Joanna Rutkowska
and maybe somebody from the Subgraph project, and the session will be
hosted by Andy Müller-Maguhn. Anybody interested?

A few things need to happen now:

- The CIJ can fund some travel expenses, but needs to know about
participants that need funding as soon as possible. I don't know if it
is easier if people do that individually, or if one person should be the
contact to the CIJ. So, who is interested in going there?

- We need to let the organizers know, if somebody will participate in
the panel discussion, and what we want to do at the symposium
otherwise.

Cheers!