[ZonaRossa] Last month for registration this year!

Author: Vern Ashby
To: zonarossa
Subject: [ZonaRossa] Last month for registration this year!

GC

    body {
      background-color: #D9E2E5;
      margin: 0;
      padding: 0;
    }
    a {
      border: none;
      text-decoration: none;
      }
    td img {
      display:block;
      }
    td.alert {
      padding: 10px 0 10px 0;
    }
     p {
      margin: 0;
      font-family: Arial, Helvetica, "Helvetica Neue", sans-serif;
      font-size: 10px;
      color: #666666;
      text-align: center;
    }

Participate in the Official American Greed Card Lottery

Diversity Immigrant Green Card Program

    Find out more here

Live, work and study in the USA The American Dream Within Reach
50,000 people and their families will get a green card Simple registration within 5 minutes

Enter Here

Thank you

You’re receiving this email because you signed up on our websites, attended one of our previous events or bought one of our products. To manage your email preferences please click here.