[RSF] FW: Gaza, My Love

Author: pilar castel
To: forumroma@inventati.org, Poema, reteromanapalestina@googlegroups.com, marcello biondo, m.fraticcioli@libero.it, ass.zabaglia@libero.it, m.fratticcioli@libero.it, donneinnero@listas.nodo50.org, juliavshawlawrence@gmail.com
Subject: [RSF] FW: Gaza, My Love

Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2015 18:28:17 +0000
From: info@???
To: pilarcastel@???
Subject: Gaza, My Love

CodePink - Communications

Dear pilar,

This week marks the one-year anniversary of the launch of Israel’s
ruinous assault against the besieged people of Gaza, the third such
operation since 2008 and the most devastating. Over 2,200 Palestinians
were killed during Israel’s 50-day military incursion; 547 of the
casualties were children. Many families in Gaza
are still living in the rubble of their destroyed homes, and there is
little hope of rebuilding while the Israeli blockade of land, sea and
air continues.

Today—July 9th—we mark the tenth anniversary of the
Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) Movement.
We believe that BDS is the most effective means at our
disposal to hold Israel to account for its war crimes, as well at for
its ongoing land theft, dispossession, and discrimination against
Palestinians.

At CODEPINK we’ve been working to expose real estate giant REMAX
for selling illegal Israeli settlements on stolen Palestinian land. Please take a
moment to send a note to the CEO of REMAX, and tell him to respect
international law and immediately halt the sale of illegal Israeli
settlements!

The growing strength and power of this global movement has Israeli
leaders worried, and just this week
Hillary Clinton paid tribute to our influence in a letter to top donor
Haim Saban in which she vowed to fight BDS.

So as we remember those who died in Gaza last summer, we commit
ourselves to redouble our efforts on behalf of dignity, equality and
justice. Check out our ongoing boycott campaigns: Stolen
Beauty, Stop
SodaStream, and No Open House on
Stolen Land, and send a note to
the CEO of REMAX today.

In solidarity,

Alli, Chelsea, Janet, Jodie,
Lia, Medea, Michelle, Mike, Nancy, Tighe, and
Sergei

                    This email was sent to
pilarcastel@???.

                    To stop receiving emails,