Re: [Tails-project] Reports: next steps

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Reports: next steps
BitingBird:
> The January-February report is finished I think. If somebody sees
> last-minute things to add, please do or ask me to.

I pushed many tiny fixes (or rather nitpicking). For example, there was
a duplicated doc entry from the previous report.

> I suggest we wait a bit before publishing it, because we just published
> the previous one and we want people to have the time to read. So I
> propose the 7th evening, it leaves 3 days between the previous and this one.

Ok, will you do the emailing and twittering this time? All the needed
information is in the internal repo:

- public_relations/reports/HOWTO for emailing
- `keyringer internal decrypt credentials.asc | grep twi` for Twitter

                        7_O_/
                         (/
                         /\/'
                         7     ← I'm so happy we have reports again!

--
sajolida