[Hackmeeting] Proof-of-Concept or Get The Fuck Out

Author: ono-sendai
To: hackmeeting
Subject: [Hackmeeting] Proof-of-Concept or Get The Fuck Out
Giusto per mantenere fede al buon proposito che ci facciamo in assemblea da
due anni di passare roba "interessante" sulla ml :)

E' uscito qualche giorno fa l'ultimo numero! Riporto la nota tecnica giusto
per incuriosire chi non conosce la zine:

Like many of our prior issues, this one is a polyglot. As a PDF, it renders to
the document that you are now reading. As a ZIP, it contains our prior issues
and some of that good, old-timey mythology. As a Truecrypt volume, its
contents is a mystery, but “123456” might not have been the best choice of a
password.

http://openwall.info/wiki/people/solar/pocorgtfo

:)

Abbracci sparsi!