[Freepto] Torrent seeding

Author: boyska
To: freepto@autistici.org
Subject: [Freepto] Torrent seeding
We need more torrent seeders, in order to:
* give faster downloads to users
* be more resilient in case of server outages
* reduce the load on our main distribution server

We're asking everyone that has a seedbox to contribute us: downloading
torrents & seeding is enough.

To do this, the simpler way is probably to run:
rsync dev.freepto.mx::torrent ~/torrents/

If you have configured your bittorrrent client to automatically watch
that directory, you might consider putting the rsync command in your
/etc/cron.daily/
so that you'll be always seeding all of our releases! (which are not so
many, so don't worry about your hard disk usage)

--
boyska
"sharing is caring"