Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Support for modern Vagrant
Hi,

David Wolinsky wrote (20 Dec 2013 16:22:39 GMT) :
> I went ahead and started the tails box, ran apt-get update && apt-get
> dist-upgrade. It now works fine.

I'm glad this works! May you please give me instructions so that I can
do it myself and upload the result?

(As it was pointed out in this thread, we have a "trust the trust"
issue here, so I'd rather see the basebox produced by
a core developer.)

> Hopefully you'll post this as squeeze_v2 or something on your servers and
> we can update the Vagrantfile in tails appropriately.

Sure, as soon as I have upgraded the basebox. Wouldn't it work to give
it the same filename and URL, and simply update the hashsum in the
Vagrant thingies in Git?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri