[Freepto] 0.1.2 - finally releasing?

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: [Freepto] 0.1.2 - finally releasing?
Riassunto italiano: stiamo per taggare la 0.1.2, opponetevi ora o mai piu'

On IRC we found some consensus about releasing the 0.1.2 version.
There is only one issue: if a user reinstalls torbrowser-launcher, our
mirrors.txt will be overwritten, and problems can occur.
Anyway, we hope that the next release of torbrowser-launcher will arrive
very soon and fix that problem. We will then upload the new package on
the repository, making it all work smoothly.
If anyone wants to wait for this change in torbrowser-launcher, let's
talk about that HERE. and VERY quickly: we're gonna tag it before tomorrow.

Please answer quickly

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9