Re: [Freepto] Created TorBrowser mirror

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Created TorBrowser mirror

On 09/12/2013 20:33, vinc3nt wrote:
> On 12/09/2013 12:43 AM, paskao wrote:
>> It is under il.freepto.mx host, but should be
>> configured into the DNS. Who can do that?
> extras.freepto.mx created

new builds are using it correctly.
Unfortunately, we rely on a customized
/usr/share/torbrowser-launcher/mirrors.txt; if the user
reinstall/upgrades torbrowser-launcher, this file will be overwritten
with the stock one.
We have 2 choices:
1) just apply a patch, so that the package itself contains the right mirrors
2) change the software so that an additional
/usr/local/share/torbrowser-launcher/mirrors.txt is read

I already prepared the patch and proposed to micahflee, hope it will be
accepted soon.

https://github.com/micahflee/torbrowser-launcher/pull/70

what do we want to do? wait for the patch to be accepted? provide a
patched package with "our" mirrors.txt?

--
boyska
gpg --recv-keys 0x58289ca9