[Freepto] test 0.1.2

Author: boyska
To: freepto
Subject: [Freepto] test 0.1.2
Yesterday we did a complete 0.1.2 test on some different notebooks, here
are some results:
* we discovered and fixed 2 (really)minor annoyances
* torbrowser-launcher has been confirmed buggy; need to fix that
* we haven't tested performance really well; we need stress test on old
pc, especially

Here are some proposals:
* [TESTERS] some other day of tests, focused on performance problems.
Use old computers, do disk activity, open multiple firefox tabs and
applications, and try to find bottlenecks
* [DEV] fix torbrowser-launcher
* [DEV] expose a public repository with our utilities (like
torbrowser-launcher and freepto-password) so that a user can later
update those packages only if it's needed

Feel free to answer in whatever language you prefer :)

--
boyska