Re: [Tails-l10n] TAILS guide in Turkish

Author: webmaster@fidh.org
To: intrigeri
CC: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] TAILS guide in Turkish
On Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:30:35 +0200
intrigeri <intrigeri@???> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> webmaster@??? wrote (04 Jun 2013 15:17:05 GMT) :
> > Please find below and enclosed the translation of
> > https://tails.boum.org/download/index.fr.html
> > from FR to TR

> Thanks a lot!

> Let's now try to organize the next steps, so that this great work can
> be transformed into something directly useful.

i agree concerning the right process

but you know enotime to train newbies on How to manage with translation and localization tools even if the ones you suggest are well know relevant and effecient.

> First, I suggest you read our documentation
> https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/

i will share this link for sure :)

> Then, do you think a team can be organized to translate enough of our
> website / Tails so that it's worth adding this language to the list of
> those that are supported by our websites?

i did this in an hurry and in response to events in TR , i will try my best next time.

Thx a lot and long live to your team

TAILS is a brilliant project :)

cheers

nico