Re: [Tails-l10n] Language updates as patch files

Author: Chris Doten
To: Tails localization discussion
CC: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Language updates as patch files
For people not fluent in Git the system creates a significant bar to contribute to the TAILS project. We're learning, but for people without their own public repo it's challenging.

It is disappointing to hear that these translation efforts won't be able to make .14. We will have several hundred Russian speakers in a challenging country using the system for training soon. No possibility of slipping it in at the last minute?

Thanks,

Chris

Sent from a tiny device with imaginary keys.