Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Tran…

Author: anonym
To: tails-l10n
CC: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Transifex?
31/10/12 14:18, intrigeri wrote:
> anonym wrote (30 Oct 2012 19:12:15 GMT) :
>> So, should I prepare new releases (with only updated translations)
>> for all the bundled Tails-specific packages for the final release?
>
> I think this would be great. I've heard translators complain that
> their work is not made available to mere mortals yet, and I would find
> it a bit sad not to benefit from the tons of new translations we got
> from Transifex.

I've upgraded the translations in our bundled packages now, except for
liveusb-creator. The diffs when importing the Transifex translations get
very unclean, and using the new translations resulted in some existing
translations disappearing. I don't know what's going on there, or if I'm
just confused, but I don't feel like I have the time and energy to
investigate it now.

Cheers!