Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Tran…

Author: intrigeri
To: anonym
CC: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Importing incomplete translations from Transifex?
Hi,

anonym wrote (30 Oct 2012 13:49:11 GMT) :
> I wasn't aware of this git repo. I pulled the translations directly
> from Transifex via the tx tool (from the transifex-client package).
> Oh well...

> I suppose I can fix this mess in a t-p-s 0.21 for Tails 0.14 final
> if someone tells me the whole story of Transifex imports. Is there
> anything else to it than pulling the "_complete" branches from
> translation.git?

[[contribute/release_process]] reads:

For each bundled Debian package, get updated PO files from the
Transifex branches of `git://git.torproject.org/translation.git`
(e.g. `whisperback_completed`). Verify and commit.

If there is anything still unclear, feel free to ping me.

Did you do the same for other bundled .deb's, or only for t-p-s?

Cheers,
--
intrigeri