[Tails-l10n] Update on Russia translations

Author: Eric Smallberg
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Update on Russia translations
Hello all,

In order to get files out to you all as quickly as possible, I went ahead
and recreated the .po files, which are linked below. Not sure if the .mo
files are needed, but I included them as well just in case. There were some
lines missing, so I've gotten translations for those. The Farsi and Arabic
should be following in the near future. If .diff files would be preferred,
let me know.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/USB_creator_ru.po
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/tails_greeter_ru.po
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/persistence_ru.po

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/tails_greeter_ru.mo
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/USB_creator_ru.mo
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65658531/persistence_ru.mo

Best,

--
Eric Smallberg
Project Assistant, Information & Communication Technology Programs